This website is provided and operated by Aroma Bit, Inc. (Aroma Bit).
Prior to making use of this website, we would like you to read the following terms and conditions carefully and proceed with its use only if you agree with and will abide by them. Please understand that your access to this website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Aroma Bit may change these terms and conditions at any time as deemed necessary.
We therefore request you to check these terms and conditions each time you access this website.
The website sets the personal information policy as follows and all of our employers understands and comply to the purpose of the policy in order to manage personal information this website contains.
The web site defines that any information that may result in identification of individual as personal information.
Purpose of Personal Information Collection, the scope of use election and modification
When, in conjunction with the use of this website, Aroma bit requires users to provide personal information, Aroma Bit will provide, on each of the individual sites that make up this website, notifications to users that specify the reason the information is required, the intended use of the information requested and any other relevant matters. If you do not agree with the specified reason, the intended use of the information or other matters described, please refrain from providing Aroma Bit with your personal information. However, please be aware that this may exclude you from using certain services available on this website. In the course of using the personal information, the scope of consent agreed terms. Furthermore, if the visitors personal information should be modified ( such as address changes, etc). or if the visitors request the deletion of personal information, Aroma bit will modify, update or deleted the provided personal information. If the visitor requests referral of the personal information, when confirmed the identification of the visitor. Should such case may apply, please contact email@example.com via email.
Provided personal information will not provided to the third party unless the visitor has agreed or legally justifiable reason. Furthermore, in the case where the data processing of personal information is consigned to third party, the strict management by contract restricting leakage and Re-provision of personal information. will be in place and conducted.
Continuous Improvement Effort of Legal compliance and personal information management
While complying to legal regulations related to personal information, Aroma Bit will continue to occasionally review and improve. However, in the case where legal requested from legal authorities such as Court, Police and Consumer Center, we will disclose personal information.
Our website records of site visitors information as access log. Access log contains visitors domain name, IP address, browser type, access dates and time. The access log is used solely for the website maintenance and management, to conduct occasional study and analysis of website conditions purposes, and are not used for any other purposes.
Some parts of the Aroma Bit website may use a browser feature called “cookies.” Using cookies enable us to personalize your browsing experience and to make the site easier for you to use when you return to the site.A cookie is a small data file that is written to your hard drive when you visit certain websites. A cookie file will usually contain information such as a user ID that the website can use to keep track of pages that have been visited or contents of a shopping cart. The only personal information that a cookie will contain is that which you have already supplied to the website. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites. A cookie will not corrupt your hard drive or transmit a virus to your computer.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any legal action related to this website and these terms and conditions of its usage shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo, Japan.
All content, information, designs, layouts, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property contained in this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights held by Aroma Bit or by other parties that have granted to Aroma Bit the license to make use of them. All persons accessing this website agree to make use of its content in a manner that does not infringe such rights.
Any inquiries should be addressed to below.
Aroma Bit Inc.
Sagami Building 2nd Floor., 7-13-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0061
When obtaining a license for the application program “Aromalyzer” (hereinafter referred to as “this program”) for the odor sensor developed by Aroma Bit, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Second Party”), the user (hereinafter referred to as “the First Party”) shall agree to the details of the following agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this agreement”).
1. The Second Party shall permit the First Party to use this program non-exclusively under the operation environment (hereinafter referred to as “designated operation environment”) designated by the Second Party.
Designated operation environment: Use in the hardware and operating system (current version only) designated by the Second Party
2. The First Party shall not assign, pledge or sublicense the right to use this program to any Third Party.
3. This program shall be licensed only for the purpose of reading data from the odor sensor hardware including the Second Party’s odor sensor module.
4. License shall be granted on an annual basis.
5. The First Party shall pay by the appointed date determined by the Second Party based on the invoice issued by the Second Party.
6. The license start date shall be the first business day of the month following the month of payment.
The Second Party shall deliver this program and a set of manuals to the First Party.
1. The Second Party shall guarantee the First Party that this program will operate as described in the manuals under the designated operation environment.
2. Failures resulting from conflicts with other application programs installed by the First Party in advance or after installation of this program or changes in this program by the First Party shall not be covered by the guarantee set forth in the preceding paragraph.
3. The Second Party shall not be liable to the First Party for damages such as operating losses incurred by the First Party due to any failure of this program.
All ownership of this program, its storage media, manuals, materials, etc. shall belong to the Second Party.
1. The First Party shall not:
(1) Distribute this program, manuals, materials, etc. to the Third Party without permission from the Second Party
(2) Leak technical secrets related to this program
(3) Use this program outside the designated operation environment
(4) Improve or change this program
(5) Analyze this program
2. In the event that the First Party has made improvements to this program in violation of the preceding paragraph, all legal rights such as copyrights and patent rights pertaining to such portions shall belong to the Second Party.
3. The First Party shall not exercise author’s personality rights in connection with the use of improvement, etc. set forth in the preceding paragraph by the Second Party.
The First Party shall not assign, sublease and sell this program to the Third Party.
1. The First Party shall confirm that the copyrights in this program belong to the Second Party.
2. The First Party may change or modify this program only when necessary for its own use. However, the rights to the product after the change or adaptation shall belong to the Second Party.
The First Party may reproduce this program only on storage media for the purpose of backing up the program. However, the copyright notice of the Second Party shall be clearly indicated on the copy.
1. In this agreement, “confidential information” means information disclosed or provided to the First Party by this program and the Second Party after they indicate that it is confidential, regardless of the form and media of disclosure. However, information disclosed or provided orally, visually or in any other form or medium in which it is difficult to indicate that such information is confidential due to its nature shall be deemed to be confidential information if the Second Party notifies the First Party of the fact that such information is confidential at the time of disclosure and issues a written statement indicating that such confidential information is confidential within 30 days of such disclosure.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, information which the First Party certifies that fall under any of the following respective items shall not be treated as confidential information under this agreement.
(1) Information that was already in the public domain at the time of disclosure or information that was already held by the First Party.
(2) Information that becomes part of the public domain after disclosure through no fault of the First Party.
(3) Information that was lawfully obtained by the First Party from the Third Party without confidentiality obligations.
(4) Information that was independently developed by the First Party.
1. The First Party shall not disclose or leak confidential information of the Second Party to the Third Party without a prior written authorization from the Second Party.
2. In order to comply with the confidentiality obligations set forth in this agreement, the First Party shall manage confidential information with the care of a good manager.
3. The First Party shall disclose such confidential information only to its executive officers and employees who need to know it, and shall impose on such executive officers and employees the confidentiality obligations equivalent to those imposed on the First Party under this agreement.
4. In case that the First Party has learned that a situation such as leakage, loss and theft of confidential information has occurred or is likely to occur, the First Party shall immediately notify the Second Party thereof.
Disclosure of confidential information by the Second Party under this agreement shall not permit creation of intellectual property such as inventions based on confidential information to the First Party. However, regardless of whether before or after the end of the use period of this program, the First Party shall not use confidential information of the Second Party, and intellectual property newly obtained by the First Party shall belong to the First Party.
1.The Second Party may terminate the license of this program immediately without any notice to the First Party if any of the following events listed in the following respective items occur.
(1) In the event of gross negligence or act of disloyalty
(2) In the event of suspension of transaction with banks
(3) In the event of nonpayment of draft
(4) In the event that a petition for provisional attachment, provisional disposition, attachment, disposition of delinquency or any other compulsory execution disposition has been filed by the Third Party
(5) In the event that a petition for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, or special liquidation procedures has been filed by the First Party or the Third Party
(6) In the event that events suggestive of relations with antisocial forces occur
(7) In the event that any other extremely unjust act has been committed
2.The Second Party may terminate the license of the program if the First Party’s default is not corrected after a notice specifying a reasonable period.
1.Upon termination of the license to use the program, the First Party shall immediately return to the Second Party the media, manuals, copies, etc. on which this program has been recorded, and shall delete this program from the PC.
The First Party shall not assign all or part of the rights and obligations of this agreement to the Third Party or pledge them as a collateral without a prior written authorization from the Second Party.
It is agreed that the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court for the first instance for disputes concerning this agreement.
Any question arising with respect to this agreement shall be resolved in good faith through mutual consultation between the First Party and the Second Party.
End of Document
Established on October 1, 2021